Pairs with: Anarchist Amber Ale
Recipe submitted by: Kathleen Burton
- 2 whole lobster tails
- 500ml of Anarchist Amber Ale
- In a medium saucepan, over medium to high heat, bring the beer to a boil.
- If lobster tails are still in the shell, split the shell lengthwise first.
- Place a steamer basket on top of the saucepan. Then place thawed lobster tails in basket and cover.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- You can also try with melted butter, lemon juice and garlic.
Prepares 2 servings. Preparation time 5 minutes; cooking time 8 minutes.